Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Staying warm

Well ladies, it is officially cold here! This morning I was forced to pull out our winter coats and to my dismay, my jacket did not compliment the outfit I had already chosen to wear for the day. Quickly I changed my shirt to match (silly I know but I couldn't help myself!)

So I guess my mismatching wouldn't have been the end of the world, in all reality hardly anyone even sees me in my coat. But on you wedding day it's a different story!

The chilly wind and brisk air are things any fall or winter (and sometimes spring) bride will have to deal with. Outdoor pictures are so beautiful that no on wants to miss them just because it's a little cold. There are so many cute ways to stay warm that I couldn't resist writing a post about wraps and jackets! I attended a wedding last fall where the bride donned a mustard colored cardigan for when she was outdoors. It looked so chic that her photographer insisted on snapping a few pictures with her in it. She looked amazing, and stayed warm.

Scarves are also a great way to add a little flair to your pictures when staying warm. And lets not forget the classics- wraps, furs, and jackets. Jackets are no longer just for the mother of the bride! If Princess Kate can wear it, so can you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...